This foot insoles combine traditional Chinese acupressure and two advanced scientific innovations: Magnetic Acupressure and Negative Ionization. It is akin to treatment of nutritionist and chiropractor.
How do they work?
Acupressure insoles provide a relaxing, sensational experience with every step you take. Designed to alleviate leg, and back pain and promote a well-balanced lifestyle; Our insoles are the easiest change you can make for a healthier, happier you.
Target areas of your body through magnetic therapy and acupressure points:
- 12 large acupoints to support your foot’s arch and the body’s core
- 120 medium acupoints to stimulate reflexes
- 270 small acupoints that promote nutrient-rich blood flow
- 5 magnets are strategically placed to relieve pain when on the key reflex points
Our insoles are meant to fit any shoe. They have a trim guideline and are made from material that is easy to cut. Our massaging insoles will start working right away! Feel your stress and pain fade away as the acupressure massage works to bring harmony and balance to your whole body. For best results wear daily and up to 8 hours a day.
More on this product:
A. Weight Loss. It may be hard to believe but this insole can also help you lose weight by reducing craving and boost metabolism.
1. Stimulation of spleen reduces hunger
2. Stimulation of these points allows the body to absorb more nutrients from the food you eat, so even though we are eating less food, we get the maximum nutritional value of what they are eating.
3. We must remember work reflection point gallbladder because stores bile, digestive fluid secreted continuously our liver. Bile emulsifies fats of partially digested food, leading to weight loss.
B. Convenient: Made of gel material, easy to clean. With air holes on the massage insole, easy to separate sweat and deodorize
C. Other significant benefits:
- Lowers blood pressure.
- Helps to deal with symptoms of PMS and menopause.
- Alleviates cancer symptoms and side effects of chemotherapy.
- Helps to cope with symptoms of multiple sclerosis.
- Reduces the effects of edema in pregnant women.
- Benefits pregnant women's overall condition.
- Better sex life.
- Spinal pain relief
- Improves blood circulation
- Helps reduce pain on joints
- Helps to reduce stress